:: Re: [DNG] RMS: was Google abandons …
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] RMS: was Google abandons UEFI in Chromebooks
Quoting Steve Litt (slitt@???):

> > I sometimes have Richard Stallman as a house guest,
>
> Walk on egg shells much?

Seriously, Richard Stallman is a gracious and pleasant guest.
He's also extremely funny.

I was at a Chinese restaurant with him once, and decided to try to yank
his chain: 'Richand, I hope you don't take offence that I'm a vi user.'
(He'd seen me doing split-screen editing and was wondering if that was
an Emacs configuration; I took some small delight in revealing that it
was vim.) He fired right back with a smile: 'We of the Church of Emacs
don't consider use of vi a sin, but rather penance.'

Touché!