:: Re: [devuan-dev] Meeting Notes, Thu…
Author: Evilham
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Meeting Notes, Thu, 01 Nov 2017
Am 02/11/2017 um 10:54 schrieb Svante Signell:
> My entry is erased. Why? I attend the meeting on the pad and on IRC. If I don't
> attend the audio/video meeting I'm excluded from the notes. Really nice!

Parazyd and I already apologised about that on IRC, but let's clear it
up here for posterity and in case it happened elsewhere with someone else:

- Usually each person is responsible for adding themselves to the
present list.
- I edited everyone's upgrade tests out of the meeting notes and to the
pad; I forgot to add your name to the "some tests by..." note, sorry
about that. Your tests *are* in the pad, which is where we will read them!

https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/Hb6yiw9gHqhVOHoztRQ2ug/1yDGkytXxP1ktWUXS401PGlA/
- We turned some people's entries in action points, so that something
gets done about it, which is the most important thing, isn't it?
Certainly your name could have been kept, but... we are human, will try
to think about it for next time.
- In some cases after doing the previous 2 points, the "person entry"
got lost, because everything they had pointed out had been moved or
turned into an action point.

I really think this way of post-processing of the notes is very useful,
since we use them to mark the agenda (open topics, action points with
people assigned to them, etc.) otherwise the notes get extremely long
and it's not easy to understand what is going on and who is to do what.

Sorry these 4 things got together and had to happen to you, do
understand it's not personal and it comes out of our desire to have
things a bit more organised.
--
Evilham