:: Re: [DNG] ..proper use of /merged a…
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] ..proper use of /merged and /devuan, was: Trouble with apt-get upgrade over TOR
On Tuesday 24 October 2017 at 21:37:38, lpb+devuan@??? wrote:

> I didn't change anything on my side, and now it seems to be working.

Please could you clarify what configuration you are using now, so we can know
what you haven't changed and is working :)

I for one would be interested to understand the distinction between /devuan
and /merged for these repositories...

Antony.

--
You can spend the whole of your life trying to be popular,
but at the end of the day the size of the crowd at your funeral

- Frank Skinner

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.