:: [devuan-dev] Current progress on ud…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Ivan J.
À: devuan-dev
Sujet: [devuan-dev] Current progress on udev/eudev
Let's split this into a separate thread.

Today I pushed Svante's patch to make it libeudev. We have two options
at this moment:

1) Use Svante's patched version and create a dummu udev transitional
package, which would pull in eudev and libeudev.

2) Use Arno's version with an epoch of 1: and try that out.

Will 2) also require a dummy transitional package?

To completely test both options we will most probably be required to
"break" ascii, and build this as an ascii package - in the main repo.

Can we reach consensus on what to do at this point and how to proceed?

Let me know your thoughts :)

--
~ parazyd
GnuPG: 03337671FDE75BB6A85EC91FB876CB44FA1B0274