:: Re: [devuan-dev] Nominations for De…
Author: KatolaZ
To: Daniel Reurich
CC: KatolaZ, devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Nominations for Devuan Council (Re: Notes - Devuan meet Oct. 04/05 2017)
On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 12:02:20PM +1300, Daniel Reurich wrote:
> Dear KatolaZ,
>
> I'm willing to move forward for the good of Devuan, and am happy to work
> with you.
>
> Your post below indicates misgivings about your ability to work with me.
> If that is the case you might need to consider whether your nomination
> for the CTTE (or what ever it is called) at this time is going to be
> conducive to the good functioning of that body.
>
> With regards to the various issues you have highlighted, I'm sure that
> if we put our heads together in collaboration we can devise an approach
> and tooling to resolve them.
>
> Regards,
>     Daniel.

[cut]

> > It is finally clear that your problems (with me) are essentially
> > personal and political, rather than technical. You might have better
> > made this clear a few months back, instead of continuing throwing shit
> > and vomiting technical nosense. Be reassured: I don't give it a toss.

Dear Daniel,

I repeat it here, since it was probably not clear before: I literally
don't give a toss to personal reasons, motivations, or resentments. I
am willing to work with anybody who is honest in sharing my total
commitment to Devuan, and to help Devuan moving forward, including as
many people as possible in the process. Hence I remain available for
any task.

HND

KatolaZ