:: Re: [devuan-dev] [Monit] Timestamp …
Author: KatolaZ
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] [Monit] Timestamp failed: devuan.org
On Mon, Oct 02, 2017 at 05:36:16PM +0200, Evilham wrote:
> Am 30/09/2017 um 18:14 schrieb Alexey Zilber:
> > I can never seem to escape monit alerts.
>
> To clarify: these certs should never have an expiry date less than 30
> days in the future. So this email signals something is wrong with the
> setup and those sites are going down unless something is done.
> So, this wouldn't happen if things worked smoothly.
>
> Since I still have access to devuan.org, I restarted nginx, which
> temporarily fixed that one. Someone should do the same with
> packages.devuan.org or it's going to break in 11 days.
>
> If someone knows why this is not happening automatically, do tell and I
> can do it on devuan.org while I still have access.

It should be sufficient to add a one-liner into /etc/cron.daily/ We
have already done the same on all the other servers. Just remember to
include the --post-hook to restart the http server and to *not*
include a --pre-hook that shuts the http server down (this was why it
didn't work on git.devuan.org...).

My2Cents

KatolaZ