:: Re: [DNG] Problems with network-man…
Author: John Franklin
To: R. G. Sidler
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Problems with network-manager

> On Sep 26, 2017, at 12:03 PM, R. G. Sidler <rgsidler@???> wrote:
>
> Replace the entry for ethernet in your /etc/network/interfaces with just auto eth0 (vor whatever Name your device has). Sign off and sign in again. You should now be able to connect to your LAN.

Thanks. I have a similar issue in Ascii and that fixed it.

Note, the network-manager package in the Ascii repository won’t install (see http://bugs.devuan.org/db/13/133.html <http://bugs.devuan.org/db/13/133.html> for details), but rebuild it without a build-dep and a package dependency, and it’ll install just fine.

jf
--
John Franklin
franklin@???