:: Re: [DNG] New behaviour under Devua…
Author: Miroslav Rovis
To: Vernon Geiszler, Rick Moen
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] New behaviour under Devuan.
Vernon, yours are also useful links, but I'm trying to find (and I have 2708
emails in my dng Mutt maildir folder) to what email you acually replied... So
first let me try to get your links in the right thread... By giving it an
"In-Reply-To:" header that will get it in place...

Pls. see below why I left these lines from a previous email:

On 170923-18:03+0000, Miroslav Rovis wrote:
> On 170923-19:39+0200, Antoine wrote:
> > On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 03:12:23PM +0000, Miroslav Rovis wrote:
> > > (...)
> > >
> > > Anybody got a quick tips page somewhere to find the exact color codes? Else I'm

But I'm actually replying to:

On 170923-14:29-0700, Vernon Geiszler wrote:
> > Anybody got a quick tips page somewhere to find the exact color codes? Else I'm
> > out of the discussion for now. Too much effort... (and other work awaiting me,
> > I'm not lazy, but resources of mind energy not limitless, this has started
> > feeling like mind building exercize --compared to body building--...).
> >
> > Regards!
> > --
>
> I did a quick search for rgb color codes. Here is one site.
>
> http://fillster.com/colorcodes/colorchart.html
>
> Or there is this page which you can copy and past into a writer
> document (which I did for reference).
>
> http://www.tcl.tk/man/tcl8.4/TkCmd/colors.htm
>
> Vernon

Useful links, but, in case your email has not been manipulated by third parties
(also possible! but not likely), replying should be done by hitting Reply on
the email that you are replying, not by copying without taking care of the
headers... which you seem to have done.

Your "In Reply To:" header, so that it wouldn't spoil my placing of your mail
in the right thread, which is:

[ same title as this email ]
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/thread/20170923.173917.c829a6cf.en.html#20170923.173917.c829a6cf

your "In Reply To:" header, taken apart so not to spoil my putting your mail,
via my reply, in place was:

CAH-E _tXh1 XyWgrB 2n+JK NVoxz2 b=d=F9 wYehV 1ca_jL szTn- Vw @ mail . gmail . com
(spaces introduced manually)

And that header is in none of the 2708 emails, only in your email...

IOW, you appear to have replied to a completely unrelated email and have pasted
in the content from my dng-list email :-) ... Likely from web interface of
Google mail, as far as I inspected the headers of your email as it arrived to
me, somewhere from the West Coast :-) (PDT) , near Rick Moen maybe ;-) .

Also Lurker has concluded so, your mail is single in its thread (currently; it
will/would change when/if in the future someone replied/replies to it):

[ same title as this email ]
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20170923.212944.cf09ee39.en.html

I used the trick of substituing Antoine's reply to your email (but I believe I
need to leave at least a line or two of that email as well)...

My reply to your email, containing its entire content quoted, should now appear
somewhere beneath Antoine's email on:

[ same title as this email ]
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/thread/20170923.173917.c829a6cf.en.html#20170923.173917.c829a6cf
(link already given above)

(( Actually I also changed the title back, since Lurker not being so good with the
subject of emails as my Mutt is, the email would not appear with the other
emails of that thread... But probably my analysis otherwise holds... ))

All of this email of mine is good-intentional and I hope helpful to other
readers lurking on. We all learn with time, I, you, everybody, even our
developers/programmers behind Devuan occasionally get surprised here and there.
It's FOSS.

Aaargghh.. I don't have this kind of time, I gotta work on other things now...

Regards!

--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia