:: Re: [DNG] Gnome?
Author: Adam Borowski
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Gnome?
On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 07:38:28AM -0400, Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 13:35:42 +0200
> Adam Borowski <kilobyte@???> wrote:
>
> > And yeah, an analogy that makes systemd a disease is fitting...
>
> I know, been refering to it for ages as a pox...

It's funnier in Polish where colloquial words for STDs carry some additional
implications. Not sure what's the equivalent in English or Paraguaian[1].

Meow!

[1]. I don't mean uncertainty wrt which of the two Iberian languages you use
(which I never manage to remember), but that pre-Internet swearwords tend to
be local. Like, the language in Quebec uses church utensils...
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ I've read an article about how lively happy music boosts
⣾⠁⢰⠒⠀⣿⡁ productivity. You can read it, too, you just need the