:: Re: [DNG] Why all this systemd stuf…
Author: KatolaZ
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Why all this systemd stuff ?
On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 07:01:20AM -0400, Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI wrote:

> > > No, I did not; I do not either try to poke rattlesnakes with a stick....
>
> > You shouldn't be scared of a toothless rattlesnake
>
> How do you know a priori that the snake is toothless ?

Because you don't have the systemd package in the repo, provided that
you are using devuan repos exclusively. So none of those packages
cannot bring systemd in (again, unless you are mixing repos, in which
case you are on your own).

Some of them might bring libsystemd1 in, but I am tired of repeating
again and again that that is totally harmless.

HTH

KatolaZ