:: Re: [DNG] Gnome?
Author: Narcis Garcia
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Gnome?
I've tried shwsh's procedure and it doesn't work in the first step.
apt loops in a large messages list, all saying:

Note, selecting 'python2.7-taurus' for regex '.'
Note, selecting 'r-cran-kernsmooth' for regex '.'
Note, selecting 'slsh' for regex '.'

Neither with dpkg:
$ sudo dkg -i elogind_234-2.2_amd64.deb
dpkg: error processing archive elogind_234-2.2_amd64.deb (--install):
trying to overwrite '/lib/udev/rules.d/70-power-switch.rules', which is
also in package udev 215-17+deb8u7
dpkg: error: subprocess paste was killed by signal (Broken pipe)
elogind_234-2.2_amd64.deb

Scenario was: Devuan 8 fresh install with all defaults, and only removed
default desktop with:
$ sudo tasksel remove desktop xfce-desktop
$ sudo reboot

El 18/09/17 a les 12:28, Svante Signell ha escrit: