:: Re: [DNG] What if...
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] What if...
Le 18/09/2017 à 16:00, KatolaZ a écrit :
> Dear Didier,
>
> this issue was solved by parazyd in amprolla3, and will become
> effective on all devuan mirrors soon:)
>
> HND
>
> Enzo

     Dear Enzo,

     I've read this already; I know it's comming and I'm waiting
impatiently for the final announcement, because Wheezy now sucks: I was
quasi-forced to upgrade Icedove to Thunderbird and Iceweasel to
Firefox-ESR. They're both slower and randomly crash; and clicking on a
link in a mail doesn't launch the browser - I need now to copy the
address and paste it in the browser.

     As soon as Amprolla3 is in production, I'll jump :-)

             Didier