:: Re: [DNG] upgrade from Debian stret…
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] upgrade from Debian stretch to Devuan ascii?
On Sunday 17 September 2017 at 21:30:16, Adam Borowski wrote:

> With KVM, there's no need for X to run as root.

I don't see the connection between these two - are you talking about the
virtualisation framework and the graphical windowing environment?

Unless I've got my abbreviations screwed up, please elaborate on your comment?

Thanks,

Antony.

--
"Once you have a panic, things tend to become rather undefined."

- murble

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.