:: Re: [DNG] bluez and CVE-2017-100025…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] bluez and CVE-2017-1000251 + CVE-2017-1000250 ?
On Thu, 14 Sep 2017, golinux@??? wrote:

> On 2017-09-14 13:00, Florian Zieboll wrote:
> > On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 08:39:57 -0500
> > golinux@??? wrote:
> >
> > > You will want to use this 'unofficial' off-site list of Devuan
> > > packages instead. It is on our todo list to add the link to the main
> > > site: http://devuanpackages.viralds.it/releases
> >
> > thanks for info and link! One for the wish list: As that site seems to
> > scrape package version and other volatile information from somewhere
> > (the git repository?), it would be great to have a link to the repo
> > included as well, so one can ~easily check for such important changes
> > and bug fixes like the topical bluetooth one. But that's probably
> > already on the todo list, too?!
>
> You might want to contact the maintainers of that site to request that
> additional feature. Those of us at devuan have no access to it (that I know
> of) even though the styling indicates otherwise. Another option would be to
> bring it into the site proper. I'll suggest it to Evilham. He's pretty busy
> now but we can put it on a wishlist.

the devuan package explorer on viralds.it is being developed and
contributed by members of our freaknet/dyne community. we keep good
contact, firegarden here reads and writes sometimes.

after some iterations we assessed the only missing feature is a
package comparison to debian. we may anyway integrate this work on
devuan.org under a virtualhost even before that is completed, as its
already useful as is. its inclusion is part of an ongoing task of
extending our infrastructure.

ciao!