:: Re: [DNG] bluez and CVE-2017-100025…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: golinux
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] bluez and CVE-2017-1000251 + CVE-2017-1000250 ?
On 2017-09-14 13:00, Florian Zieboll wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 08:39:57 -0500
> golinux@??? wrote:
>
>> You will want to use this 'unofficial' off-site list of Devuan
>> packages instead. It is on our todo list to add the link to the main
>> site: http://devuanpackages.viralds.it/releases
>

> Hallo golinux,
>
> thanks for info and link! One for the wish list: As that site seems to
> scrape package version and other volatile information from somewhere
> (the git repository?), it would be great to have a link to the repo
> included as well, so one can ~easily check for such important changes
> and bug fixes like the topical bluetooth one. But that's probably
> already on the todo list, too?!
>
> libre Grüße,
>
> Florian

You might want to contact the maintainers of that site to request that
additional feature. Those of us at devuan have no access to it (that I
know of) even though the styling indicates otherwise. Another option
would be to bring it into the site proper. I'll suggest it to Evilham.
He's pretty busy now but we can put it on a wishlist.

Look what I just found in my archives . . .
http://packages.devuan.gatuno.mx/ posted by Ismael L. Donis Garcia. It
includes more options but as you can see nothing has been done with the
styling.

golinux