:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Meet Sept. …
Author: Joerg Reisenweber
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Meet Sept. 13/14 2017
On Thu 14 September 2017 15:13:24 Jaromil wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Sep 2017, Evilham wrote:
> > Basically, knowing who to bug (and how, and when) about any specific
> > part at any point would be of benefit.
>
> for now is simple: just keep in mind only me, nextime and centurion
> have root on ALL devuan's infrastructure. so to proceed with
> improvements one of us has to grant you access and noone of us has to
> object.
>
> I hope this will change in future, but I don't think this is a
> priority (nor I believe Centurion or Nextime do, correct me if wrong)
>
> I also hope it will work out much smoother now more of us are back on
> terminals, since you are doing really great work for Devuan!
>
> ciao

That's pretty simple to remeber, for those who read/heard it. However the core
topic AIUI is about *documentation* of this (or any different future) state
regarding

$task_or_resource $list_of_responsible_persons $current_status $deadline

as a publicly available website, ideally wiki page

my humble 2 cent
jOERG