:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Meet Sept. …
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Meet Sept. 13/14 2017

dear John,

On Wed, 13 Sep 2017, John Franklin wrote:

> Where I can, I’ll use Devuan as the underlying OS, and I’ll promote
> it as a viable alternative, but I need confidence that security
> updates will make it to the repositories in a timely manner. That
> will require Devuan to have a robust CI pipeline, and I know that
> build-out is in progress. I mention it here to provide a little
> p̵r̵e̵s̵s̵u̵r̵e̵ encouragement to keep up the good work.

rest assured this is what we are working towards and right now even
able to run multiple CI pipelines (getting us very close to replicable
builds at least for the core system, whatever packages we will call
'core'...). shifting out of the current Devuan CI to replicate it has
been a natural call for all of us who wanted to work further and not
be blocked by decisional processes. We will use that to argument for
the solutions we are working on, confident that facts will talk more
than a thousand words.

also please note that we can provide entreprise level support for
Devuan within next year, in case you or anyone you hear needs.

ciao