:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Meet Sept. …
Author: Alexey Zilber
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Meet Sept. 13/14 2017
I'm not familiar with jitsi, although from the looks of it, it's mostly a
video conferencing app. I'm not sure what the issue is with Discord being
proprietary.

I think the point here is that we should use something that most people
are/will be using on a consistent basis. This is either Discord or
Slack. I have both of those clients running 24/7 and I'm sure a lot of
other people are as well. These are main chat apps being used by dev teams.

-Alex