:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Meet Sept. …
Author: KatolaZ
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Meet Sept. 13/14 2017
On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 12:24:49AM +0200, Ivan J. wrote:

[cut]

> > So, how can we get through this and keep it from happening again?
> > If the project is to move forward, the root issues leading to the
> > current state of affairs have to be resolved.
> >
> > Thoughts?
>
> There's not much to it besides letting people with actual time do
> things...

Totally agree with parazyd. And the latest discussions we have had are
all about that: help people to help Devuan.

On the recent apparent reduction in Devuan's activity, let's please
try to leave the drama aside. Nobody said much when people were
working almost exclusively on Devuan for several weeks to push Jessie
out (that was not normal either). Having alternating activity bursts
is in the very nature of voluntary projects, like it or not.

BTW, I am shitty busy at work for the next two weeks or so.
Nevertheless, I will be able to finalise the work on pkgmaster, and
will try to have a look at the issues with the new devuan-keyring so
that we can start mirrors up, but unfortunately I can't guarantee a
precise deadline atm.

My2Cents

KatolaZ