:: Re: [DNG] I had an idea, for a devu…
Author: zap
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I had an idea, for a devuan fork, and other stuff

> You are very good at suggesting work for other people to do.  IMO, it
> makes no sense to further fragment the landscape but if that's what
> floats your boat, go for it.  If you want a fork, just do it - don't
> make it our problem - and drop a note here when it's ready.

Yes I knew someone would mention this, I just thought if devuan or a
distro based off of devuan became its own independent distro after some
forking, it would be easier to have less conflict with systemd...

hint hint* debian *hint *hint.

I never said it was your problem, just a suggestion is all. Take it for
what its worth.

I will drop a note in the future some day.

this is merely an idea nothing more at this time.

When I accumulate the knowledge I need I will talk to you guys. :)