:: [DNG] I had an idea, for a devuan f…
Página Inicial
Autor: zap
Para: dng
Assunto: [DNG] I had an idea, for a devuan fork, and other stuff
It would have only these things different:

it would only be based off of unstable and experimental version, aka
pure rolling release,

it would be completely free software and use linux libre as the kernel,

otherwise it would follow every other devuan guideline... and/or way of
thinking.

I am throwing this out there as an idea just in case someone has
interest, otherwise I may somewhere down the road consider doing this
myself when I actually get enough tech skills for such a thing or
something...

Otherwise, it would be easy to use.

on another note though has anyone seen this?
https://github.com/corna/me_cleaner/wiki/me_cleaner-status

Apparently the intel me crap can be disabled or removed through this web
page.

I only mention this with my devuan fork idea, because this means that
free software only systems could drastically increase by ten fold.

without blobs I mean...  heh. :) well, wifi would be supported more anyways!

Any thoughts to what I have said?

null