:: Re: [DNG] Purism Librem and disabli…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Purism Librem and disabling Intel ME: it can be done [ Re: TALOS 2 - The Libre Owner Controlled POWER9 Workstation/Server ]
Quoting Taiidan@??? (Taiidan@???):

> >I also find a bit questionable your going around attempting to tarnish
> >the reputation of someone with a real name, while concealing your own.
> Criticism isn't allowed?

This is of course nothing like what I said.

> I dislike when people deal with speculation instead of proven facts
> when judging technical merits.

Then, _address what you perceive as speculation_. Instead ttempting
cheap character assassination, from behind cover of anonymity, suggests
you have no real argument.

> I don't use my "real" name on the internet for the same reason I
> don't want a computer with ME/PSP.

Once again, you are deflecting and changing the subject. I said nothing
against being anonymous. I merely said that slagging reputations of
real named people with unsupported derogatory allegations, especially
when you refuse to name yourself, is disreputable and bogus.

Of course, you don't actually need to worry about 'Taiidan@???'
developing a bad reputation: At some point, you can just walk away from
that 'nym and be someone else, which is the whole point, isn't it? It
makes the character assassination ploy a bit transparent.