:: Re: [DNG] An alternative to renamin…
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
New-Topics: [DNG] ..setting up Devuan mirrors, with amprolla?, was: An alternative to renaming
Subject: Re: [DNG] An alternative to renaming [was Re: Proposed change in behaviour for ascii: eudev net.ifnames]
On Thursday 24 August 2017 at 10:24:56, Narcis Garcia wrote:

> ...Wolkswagen Beetle ...
> ...Volkswagens of various models....
> ...mom's 1967 1300 Beetle...
> ...Soviet Politburo pictures "evolve"...
> ...trump-may-not-survive-his-term-but-the-assassination-complex-will...
> ...Italian history is quite different from Polish history...
>
> What are you talking about?
> It's difficult for non-native english speaking people to feel sense to
> this kind of threads in a list supposed to be about Devuan GNU+Linux

1. Well said.

2. You don't have to be a non-native English speaker to realise that a lot of
this off-topic drivel does not make sense.

3. To those who have been posting it - please stop, and get back on-topic
about making Devuan a better distribution.

Antony.

--
Why is "dylexia" so difficult to spell, and why can I never remember "aphasia"
when I want to?

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.