:: [DNG] ASCII - clearlooks-Phenix-Pur…
Author: Gary Olzeke
To: submit, golinux
CC: dng
Subject: [DNG] ASCII - clearlooks-Phenix-Purpy style issues
*There was a (closed) bug #50 that may be relevant.*

Hadn't been using ascii for a week or so - did the update & upgrade
it loaded 49 packages -- will append at the end.

with the Settings/Appearance/Style set to *clearlooks-phenix-purpy*
(this reverted back to this after the upgrade/reboot)
'
the icons and lettering are all scrunched together, button outlines
are not visible in these three packages -
* Pluma, PulseAudio Vol Cntrl, Galculator*
'
I changed it to Green Submarine & Xfce Flat and all looks normal.
I switch back to 'purpy' and messed up ,
'
it says I am on Xfce 4.12 ( I think it is just the Devuan DE, not the
full 'task-xfce-desktop' package

******upgraded packages this time around
olzeke51@dev-ascii:~$ sudo apt-get upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
eom eom-common libmate-slab0 libmate-window-settings1 mate-control-center
mate-polkit mate-polkit-common pluma pluma-common
adwaita-icon-theme apt apt-utils bind9-host dnsutils exim4 exim4-base
exim4-config exim4-daemon-light host libapt-inst2.0 libapt-pkg5.0
libbind9-140 libc-bin libc-l10n libc6 libdns-export162 libdns162
libgcrypt20
libgnutls-openssl27 libgnutls30 libisc-export160 libisc160 libisccc140
libisccfg140 liblwres141 libopenmpt-modplug1 libopenmpt0 libperl5.24
libpulse-mainloop-glib0 libpulse0 libpulsedsp libsystemd0 libtiff5
libudev1
linux-image-4.9.0-3-amd64 linux-image-amd64 locales multiarch-support
os-prober perl perl-base perl-modules-5.24 pulseaudio pulseaudio-utils
udev
xserver-common xserver-xorg-core xserver-xorg-legacy
49 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 9 not upgraded.
Need to get 87.7 MB of archives.
After this operation, 153 kB of additional disk space will be used.