:: Re: [DNG] auto.mirror.devuan.org or…
Author: tirveni yadav
To: Gregory Nowak
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] auto.mirror.devuan.org or us.mirror.devuan.org
On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 9:10 AM, Gregory Nowak <greg@???> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've been wondering this for a while now, so finally figure I'd
> ask. For those of us in the U.S. is there a difference if we use
> us.mirror.devuan.org, or auto.mirror.devuan.org? If there is a
> difference, then what is it exactly? Is one recommended more than the
> other? Thanks.

Currently, Both the hostnames us.mirror.devuan.org and
auto.mirror.devuan.org are pointing to packages.devuan.org.

And packages.devuan.org is pointing to an IP in pool of ovh, France.

So, there's no difference.

--
Regards,

Tirveni Yadav

www.bael.io

What is this Universe ? From what it arises ? Into what does it go?
In freedom it arises, In freedom it rests and into freedom it melts away.
Upanishads.