:: Re: [DNG] openbox-themes in ASCII?
Página Inicial
Autor: golinux
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] openbox-themes in ASCII?
On 2017-08-18 09:04, fsmithred wrote:

> Separating the themes into several packages shouldn't be hard, either.
> Getting them to work with gtk3 might require a large non-gmo care
> package
> in the form of a bribe to a certain theme guru.
>
> fsr

Reality check . . . I do not know how to theme in GTK3. I can manage
to 'massage' an existing theme to a certain extent. The only experience
I have had with OB theming was to replace the color palette of the
existing Clearlooks Phenix OB theme to blend with the purpy wallpaper.
Those gradients were a daunting task! I have no idea whether that theme
is still compatible with the current GTK3 but it could be a place for
you to start.

golinux