:: Re: [DNG] cron/fcron/bug#62
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Gary Olzeke
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] cron/fcron/bug#62
KatolaZ - thanks for the reply

this is how I got a "tied in":
I ran this command from a dev1galaxy article -
https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=556
dpkg -l | awk '$1=="ii" {print $2}' | xargs -rn1 -I+ sh -c "dpkg -L + |
grep --label=+ -Hw systemd" > systemd-references.tx
** and it shows this in its big list: on a Jessie1.0 install
cron:/lib/systemd
cron:/lib/systemd/system
cron:/lib/systemd/system/cron.service
**
so I assumed it needed systemd-stuff.
Internet talks indicates it was 'borged' by systemd.
FWIW
Looking at the fcron files - I see that it(fcron) can be used by
SysVint or systemd [for its time element ticks??]
'
'
guess I'll look for another package to practice on - but its gotta be sorta
simple
[I'm open to suggestions!]
I'm new to this d1h stuff - and others reported many attempts to get a
package up.
'
Have a good day! - GaryZ