:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Mail provider
Author: Jaromil
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Mail provider
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017, Alexander Ross wrote:

> gandi’s cli api app is free software and the webmail software they use
> is also free software as well as the little blog ya get.
>
> so for £5 per year for a me.uk domain name you get email and blog!

I agree. we use gandi.net at dyne.org, but only for domains, since
years. it is a big company now, but those who started it were also
activists and take good care of many details AFAIK

as of the rest, no rabbit-hole meant, if one really doesn't gets the
importance of having code open-source today then there isn't much we
can do besides perhaps pointing to the recent history of Bitcoin which
is a pretty good example of how trust can be given if code is readable

just imagine Bitcoin wasn't open source....

ciao