:: Re: [DNG] bug#79 - pitivi
Author: Gary Olzeke
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] bug#79 - pitivi
I apologize if this isn't the correct place to submit 'bug updates?/info?'.
The BTS page on Devuan only talked about creating a bug report.
I didn't read the 'Dev' section as I am only a user - a happy one, at that.
'
Trying to help out on the bugs list - this isn't a solution but perhaps a
closure.
'
RE: pitivi bug #79
'
It is not directly related to Devuan base-modified packages for
systemd hooks
'
I would think this is a package maintainer issue or the program author-
'
it is referenced on an Ubuntu bug tracker:
[url]https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntustudio-bugs/msg04522.html[/url]
which indicates it has been around since 2014.
'
here is another indication that it is not completed yet - re: Fedora
[url]http://www.rpm-find.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=pycanberra
[/url]
RPM resource pycanberra

A very basic (and incomplete) wrapper for libcanberra. This is necessary
until libcanberra gets proper GObject Introspection support.
Found 1 sites for pycanberra

    https://github.com/psykoyiko/pycanberra/

GaryZ