:: Re: [devuan-dev] Status of releaseb…
Author: Evilham
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Status of releasebot and updates to www.devuan.org
Am 15/08/2017 um 9:40 schrieb KatolaZ:
> The post-receive
> provided at the link above is already enough to handle commands. The
> only thing to do is to copy it on any repo that we want to be able to
> use the CI infra.

That's what I thought was intended, but isn't that depending on the git
repository being on the same machine scorsh runs at? That would not work
with other distros' infrastructure (--> there webhook + file to spooler
dir is an option).

Also, I thought the releasebot/scorsh part of the equation would be on a
system other than gdo; but hey, maybe that's wrong.
I wouldn't know, because it's not on the documentation for the current
infrastructure :).
Can we focus on completing that? The hooks part is... mostly a minor
detail that can be quickly figured out (specially since with that Merge
Request, we now hopefully have a solution-independent webhook
implementation).

https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/usQoFADFDsJ9UAFbVm0H7A/FPGyscaoxWTAqqgscT1bw7VA

https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/nXiySd0FPHvG8pBgGgImxA/aJ87TdwIEWiIk96GZcFwypnb
--