:: [DNG] Which desktops are available …
Author: Erik Christiansen
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Which desktops are available in Devuan?
Finding Devuan, and subscribing last night, I'm keen to replace my
Debian 9.0 "Systemdix"¹, even at the cost of reverting to older
packages. But I don't much like Gnome either, and have become quite used
to LXDE - especially the boot speed of the leaner environment.

So the question is as put in the subject line. The answer might also fit
in the category "what does Devuan have to offer", perhaps.

I viewed the 2016 video last night, and applaud the commitment to
OS ecosystem diversity. There is nothing more fundamental to *nix than
that, equalled only by application diversity.

I'll download the CD, and see what I find. (Or should it be the DVD for
desktop alternatives?)

Erik

¹ Well, it's not *nix any more.