:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Mail provider
Author: Alexander Ross
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Mail provider
im using gandi. i really like there cli api app. means im able to easily
add aliases.
$ gandi mail update -a ping_pong examplemailbox@???

the only problem ive had recently is:
recently had trouble of a friend rejecting my mail. i think it might
have something to do with me using tor or gandi upgrading there website.
gandi where helpful in giving me a solution that worked for a while at
least now not had reject problems latly. guess thats cus its not been
going though tor proxy :(. idk how me sending email via proxy to my mail
server would effect how a friends mail service would reject my email? or
was it a recent attack where gandis api got abused...? idk anyway thats
the only problem ive had latly. other than running out of space. been
downloading it to save on storage fees.

ya also get a basic little blog too now.