:: Re: [devuan-dev] signing keys for t…
Author: KatolaZ
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] signing keys for the new amprolla instance
On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 02:34:27PM +0200, Jaromil wrote:
> I believe only option B or C are desirable
> since we do want to have cryptographic
> traceability of the signing infrastructure
>
> also I agree B is the best option.

OK, if we go with option B (a subkey of the current key) who can
generate a subkey for the new amprolla?

If we go for option C (a brand-new key) we can generate the new key
immediately and directly on the new amprolla instance.

I guess that in both cases we must update devuan-keyring, right?

Regards

KatolaZ