:: Re: [devuan-dev] Status of releaseb…
Author: Evilham
To: Jaromil, devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Status of releasebot and updates to www.devuan.org
Am 12/08/2017 um 14:45 schrieb Jaromil:
> On 11 August 2017 23:41:00 CEST, Evilham <devuan@???> wrote:
>> Let's tone this down a bit and keep it civil people.
>
> I am afaid Daniel'suse of englosh language doesn't faciltate well a debate including different views.

Actually, dear Jaromil, this kind of statement does not help either.

Please, let's everyone stick to what concerns us.

As mentioned yesterday, I am on it. However, I am sadly missing the
self-assigned 13 UTC deadline; so, it's time for a lunch break and work
on making it for the 20 UTC just-in-case one.

I have audited releasebot's code and see that, due to some unfortunate
naming in the code and suboptimal communication, there are some
misconceptions about the current state of affairs.

This refers to the "Current workflow" section.

Again, the current state (and what I am editing) is on a pad; feel free
to check it, add anything that is missing or correct anything that is wrong.

https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/nXiySd0FPHvG8pBgGgImxA/aJ87TdwIEWiIk96GZcFwypnb

Up next is checking Scorsh and summarising that. If I have time, the
jenkins-debian-glue / deployement parts would be next.
--
Evilham