:: Re: [devuan-dev] Recent notificatio…
Author: Evilham
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Recent notifications
Am 09/08/2017 um 9:41 schrieb Jaromil:
> On Wed, 09 Aug 2017, Evilham wrote:
>
>> I checked from 4 different connections between 6:40 and 7:10 UTC, the
>> services were down. Now it just happened again but was much shorter.
>> Maybe I should really just disable it until nextime mentions he's done?
>
> please keep them enabled. We do not even know its nextime until he
> mentions and this is a strange time of the day for him to operate on
> infrastructure.

Ok, just to clarify: when the email triggers it means the service has
been already offline for about 4 minutes in total in the past 5 minutes.

So getting a down notification and an on notification in a 30 sec frame
would seem like a "one time network glitch" but it represents a failure
to communicate over 4 minutes.
--
Evilham