:: [devuan-dev] Recent notifications
Author: Evilham
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] Recent notifications
I disabled the monitoring service, since I am guessing someone is
working big time on the infrastructure right now (they are not false
positives).

An interesting one that arrived a couple hours ago was the one about FDO
mirrors, that's because since I activated that check (2 days ago) there
have been mirrors offline 2 out of 3 days; the responsible parties have
been contacted and we are awaiting response.

Please drop a line when what is being done on the infra is done, so I
can restart the service without it being noisy.
--
Evilham