:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Notes Aug 0…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Notes Aug 02-03 2017
dear Daniel,

On Sat, 05 Aug 2017, Daniel Reurich wrote:

> Can we drop the block of16 IP's and get a couple - say 4 individuals
> I'll need a few for testing doesn't matter which server. You can take
> the cost of the 16 out of my wages if your sore about me putting you
> wrong :-P

why this? isn't the 16block on the new one free once installed?

I lack understanding of this. I'm not sure Katolaz does. my only
worry is that there is more than one person understanding what is
going on, also considering we're making some wrong assumptions while
doing this setup, so better review them.

thanks