:: Re: [DNG] Excessive bounces
Author: Jaromil
To: Emiliano Marini
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Excessive bounces
On Wed, 02 Aug 2017, Emiliano Marini wrote:

>    Sorry to bother, but it's the second time this happens to me:

>    "Your membership in the mailing list Dng has been disabled due to
>    excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
>    23-Jul-2017."

>    I have a Gmail account, it's Google's fault? or maybe some issue with
>    Mailman?

I am a bit puzzled about this one, we had some reports of the problem
so far, which hasn't occurred before on any other dyne list and is not
really reproducible.

what we notice is that our mail server is under some quite heavy load
and we are working to move it to a bigger infrastructure by september

however it is highly available already and seems to process
everything, so I'm not really sure what is happening... any insight is
welcome.

ciao!