:: Re: [DNG] Yes I am an cartooney. - …
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Yes I am an cartooney. - Re: Identity of OP (Software written by contractors and the 'work for hire') concept - To Bruce Perens
Quoting Renaud OLGIATI (renaud@???):

> The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.
>                                               -- Wm. Shakespeare

Cartooneys, too? ;->

'Tis a candidate for most famous quotation in all of Shakespeare. But I
personally think a lesser-known one from the same duology is more
relevant to preposterous Internet trolls (Henry IV Part 1, Act 3, Scene 1:

Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.

  Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man; But will they come when
           you do call for them?