:: Re: [DNG] Yes I am an attorney. - R…
Author: zap
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Yes I am an attorney. - Re: Identity of OP (Software written by contractors and the 'work for hire') concept
Pardon me, but how is this attorney guy trolling/wasting your time? I am
not for him or against him, but I am curious where your evidence is.
That's all. Do you know have any links pertaining as evidence? If he is
telling the truth though you should take what he says to heart. If not
then ignoring him is the best thing. But make sure you make the right
choice.

In essence I just want to see your evidence and also, I don't see anyone
with the name nisus. unless susin is nisus that is...