:: [devuan-dev] Status of my action po…
Author: KatolaZ
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] Status of my action points
Hi All,

just to report on the action points we agreed during the last meeting.

I found some time to setup the two ganeti instances for amprolla3 and
for the rsync server to be used by package mirrors, during the
weekend. For a proper setup, we would need at leat one more IP on
nemesis. Would it be possible to use one of the IPs from the pool we
got on the new server?

I will post here details about the package mirror server setup, to
gather comments. I will also setup the instance for sdk development by
today.

HND

KatolaZ