:: Re: [DNG] Teaching IT & programming…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: γραφω λογον
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Teaching IT & programming (Was: Please keep 32-bits alive)
Yes, please, thank you sirs to the part of the subject line in the
parentheses.

Yea, that, and that's why I'm here and not in a classroom to Simon's
original post on the "Teaching IT & programming thread.

Education in the US has nothing to do with Devuan. I'd rather be a
polite netizen and say thank you sir, Mr. Programmer sir, than take IT
classes at this point. It was a good decision in 2004 and it's gotten me
this far, so I'll just say thank you again and let you get back to what
you were talking about.

Thank you for letting me listen. Thank you for letting me take it in at
my own pace and look up words I don't understand and learn what
resonates with me most or what I need to know for some practical purpose
that is relevant to my own life instead of taking all the prerequisites.
Thank you for letting me compile my own education from source code
and/or edit the configuration files in my education to make it relevant
to the actual hardware I have access to or choose to use. Just thank
you. Just thank you for being. Just thank you for ignoring this stupid
email and going back to what you were talking about.

Just thank you.