:: Re: [devuan-dev] releasebot, and je…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Ivan J.
À: devuan developers internal list
Sujet: Re: [devuan-dev] releasebot, and jenkins
On Wed, 26 Jul 2017, nextime@??? wrote:

> July 26, 2017 9:09 AM, "Jaromil" <jaromil@???> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 26 Jul 2017, Ivan J. wrote:
> >
> >> And please nextime, I know you've been away, but please take the
> >> time to understand all of this (as you have mentioned you will do)
> >> and try not to push stuff before that.
> >
> > I think this way to come back without considering all the work done by
> > "new" volunteers and imposing a conservative approach on improvements
> > is a serious show-stopper for many people who are working on Devuan.
> > Without them we cannot go forward, nextime and daniel you cannot go
> > forward like this. You are now being very dangerous to the
> > project. Please take responsibility of your leadership, Devuan has to
> > grow, not shrink around you. I'm very serious about this and Nextime
> > you need to consider the fact we haven't talked at all about this and
> > you have been away all this time.
> >
> > Many improvements on Devuan's have been blocked for ages because of
> > lack of permissions and lack of availability. This is not the way to
> > respond to volunteers working around problems right now.
> >
> > ciao
>
> Please Jaromil, don't go in this path, it's not about to be conservative or to stop anything,
> nor it's anything to get things around me or daniel: it's just a technical point of view: i really think that
> using scorch is the wrong path and that it's easier, faster and better to just improve releasebot in the actual
> infrastructure. Just that, no politics, no polemics, nothing more.

Then enjoy and see how far the two of you can get further.

Besides migrating the Gitlab to a bare metal machine, has ANY actual
progress been done for the past few months?

Has any of it been documented?

Is there an overview of the Devuan infrastructure status?

--
~ parazyd
GnuPG: 03337671FDE75BB6A85EC91FB876CB44FA1B0274