:: Re: [devuan-dev] releasebot, and je…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: devuan developers internal list
Assumpte: Re: [devuan-dev] releasebot, and jenkins
On Wed, 26 Jul 2017, nextime@??? wrote:

> Exactly, when i wrote releasebot the first thing i care about was
> permissions, and using project and group permissions on gitlab you
> can have granular per project or by group permissions.

Depending from gitlab instead of git for what we are doing is a road
to desaster. I urge you to understand that, we have analysed for long
time the situation and reached the conclusion we need to minimise the
dependency and limit it to a git repository, independent from the UI
running on it.

About Scorsh, I think you are missing to note it is covered by tests
(unlikely anything else one may gotouch around in scripts on a
production system) and is written in a way that can be extended in
future for instance attaching new functions and triggers.

I am very worried by this comeback of yours, it definitely lacks
understanding of what is going on, what are the blockers in place
since *months* and what are the real horizons for our team in a locked
down situation as the one you and Daniel are profiling.

ciao