:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Buil Infra …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Ivan J.
A: devuan developers internal list
Assumpte: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Buil Infra - RFC
On Wed, 26 Jul 2017, Jaromil wrote:

> thanks Katolaz,
>
> I believe that's how things should be done on Devuan's infra. What we
> have in production today is far from being documented this way and
> knowledge about it is "aural" in the best case among a few people.
>
> This situation needs to change, as evilham also stated, and what
> Katolaz and Parazyd are doing is the best route to change so far.
>
> the "RFC" approach, which could also be named "DIIP" (Devuan
> Infrastructure Improvement Proposal) should become mandatory.

DIIP, or just DIP. Sounds good :)

> As of releasebot my informed opinion right now is that its a *hack*
> and what is mentioned as need for "refactoring" is just confirming
> it.

FWIW, I took out the gitlab stuff and made it look good a few days ago:

https://git.parazyd.cf/devuan-releasebot/files.html

git clone git://git.parazyd.cf/devuan-releasebot.git

--
~ parazyd
GnuPG: 03337671FDE75BB6A85EC91FB876CB44FA1B0274