:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan meet tomorr…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan meet tomorrow at 20:30 UTC
On Tue, 25 Jul 2017, golinux@??? wrote:

> Yup. My open window is wiped. Poof!

this is very unfortunate especially considering the current empasse.

let it be a lesson for the future, please do elaborate these notes via
email next time, to be collected in a pad just before the meeting
starts.

my notes below:

- New server install is blocked since weeks. Also progress made is
undocumented. If we need to install ganeti on it then we need to
proceed and we need actual documentation. The rist for this to go
forward the same way as other servers will be that a few know how to
operate it and what is running on it. There is no security through
obscurity!

- Amprolla3 needs deployement, it is stable, optimises resources and
fixes bugs (including apt-file) has been throughly tested in the
past 2 months. Lets see if other leaders will also block this?
this needs to be debated ASAP to avoid wasted efforts.

- The package monitoring system by firegarden is ready to be deployed
on the new server. Firegarden is now working at a package comparison
system between Debian and Devuan releases.

- The "classic" package explorer by evilham can be deployed on the new
server once ready.

- We are making great progress on the SDK, git.devuan.org/sdk

- I'll be on vacation during August, so keen to close my pending
tasks, would love to see the new server up & running before EOM

ciao