:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Accidental Anarchist…
Author: Amir Taaki
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Accidental Anarchist: Life Without Government - BBC. (Rojava Mentioned)
Thanks, I was looking to download this.

How does it work because when I run get-iplayer, I just get lots of
lines like:

$ get-iplayer
get_iplayer v2.97, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use
--warranty.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under
certain
conditions; use --conditions for details.

INFO: Getting tv Index Feeds (this may take a few minutes)

WARNING: Failed to download programme schedule
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcalba/programmes/schedules/last_week.xml

WARNING: Failed to download programme schedule
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcalba/programmes/schedules/this_week.xml

WARNING: Failed to download programme schedule
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/programmes/schedules/this_week.xml

WARNING: Failed to download programme schedule
http://www.bbc.co.uk/s4c/programmes/schedules/last_week.xml

WARNING: Failed to download programme schedule
http://www.bbc.co.uk/s4c/programmes/schedules/this_week.xml

INFO: 0 Matching Programmes

Alexander Ross: