:: Re: [devuan-dev] scorsh, releasebot…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Betreff: Re: [devuan-dev] scorsh, releasebot, and jenkins

Just +1 agree on this and looking forward to a flow of RFC documents
on Devuan infra to be debated avoiding universal statements as "cannot
be written in X language" of sorts. Our current priority is distribute
responsibilities and recognise specialization and competence.

Daniel please stop obstructing work being done with reviews until a
documentation is submitted and please regard the setup of the server
you are assigned as the highest priority since that is a blocker to
involvement right now!

ciao