:: [DNG] Why am I being stonewalled (G…
Author: aconcernedfossdev
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Why am I being stonewalled (GRSecurity discussion)?
Why am I being stonewalled from the discussion now?

I started the discussion, now because you all believe Bruce Peren's
libel that I "don't know what I'm talking about" (after he wrote an
article based on my council...) and his public sanction against me
because HE didn't understand the importance of brainstorming any and all
likely arguments from the other side (because HE is brought in as an
expert witness only once an action is well underway and doesn't witness
the work that is done in bringing a case forward from a cold start), I
am no longer included in the conversation.

I feel I've been wronged and I am very angry about it.