:: [Libbitcoin] Libbitcoin v3.3 pendin…
Author: Eric Voskuil
To: libbitcoin
CC: jtimon
Subject: [Libbitcoin] Libbitcoin v3.3 pending (csv)
I've issued a pull request that implements bip68, bip112, and bip113 in libbitcoin/version3.

https://github.com/libbitcoin/libbitcoin/pull/796

I have also implemented and tested the necessary changes for other repos so that these features are exposed via config in node (bn) and server (bs), enabled by default, as well as a minor update to explorer (bx) that patches a unit test with nop3. These are currently in my personal repo. I'm traveling over the weekend and planning to merge/tag these all as v3.3 by Tuesday.

Please feel free to review the consensus changes, in the following commits:

bip68 (relative locktime)

https://github.com/evoskuil/libbitcoin/commit/834df0d5aaa506a7049c5e0a15a1d4d1676de7a7

bip112 (check sequence verify)

https://github.com/evoskuil/libbitcoin/commit/388e53c8c8e0e04381776602b41b883f08e7700a

bip113 (median time past for locktime)

https://github.com/evoskuil/libbitcoin/commit/4b928e425e3e0ff78451383331109fdd8fc93da6

Script tests for op_checksequenceverify:

https://github.com/evoskuil/libbitcoin/commit/c371d1b09536f488b0a5aaf9af5c72f90fd4310e

Other commits in this pull request are not directly related to implementation of the bips, relating primarily to config, blockchain and database support, and expansion of the scripting language.

The changes are fully unit tested and script tested, and I've validated full mainnet with bn/libconsensus and full testnet with bs/native-script. The full set of changes in all repos took less than a week, including database changes to cache median time past with block headers and outputs. Store size is marginally increased. Validation speed is improved slightly due to a non-consensus optimization fix.